- $5 fee per guest, per pass.
- Passes are available at Recreation Services, 241 Archbold Gym Monday through Friday from 8:30am - 5:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- You must provide Recreation Services with guest's name and address.
- Guest must provide picture I.D. at the door.
- Know your guest.
- You are responsible for your guest and must stay with them at all times while they are in the facility.
- Limit of five guest passes per semester for either guest or host.
- Alumni, Spouses and Dependents are not eligible to purchase guest passes.
- This fee also applies to non-university participants in special events.
Please note, starting July 1 we will no longer be accepting cash as payment for any items. We will accept credit card, check or money order for payment.
Spouses, Dependents, and Domestic Partners
- All spouses, dependents, and domestic partners must present a currently valid SU I.D. card. cards must be purchased at 204 Steele Hall, 443-2726.
- Spouses and domestic partners may use facilities at all times.
- Hours for dependents' use are as follows:
Archbold/Flanagan / Women's Building
Monday / Wednesday / Friday: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Saturday / Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm (Archbold), 12:00pm - 7:00pm (Women's Building)
Saturday 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Sunday 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Those 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent at all times in the facilities and are not allowed to use fitness centers. Violation of this policy can result in the loss of privilege to use facility.
- All dependents must conduct themselves in a manner suited for an adult recreation facility.
- Spouses, domestic partners, and dependents may not purchase guest passes.
- Spouses and domestic partners may register for fitness classes, but are not eligible for intramurals or sport clubs.
- Recreation Services reserves the right to revoke individuals' privileges if the above guidelines are not met.
Click here to view our policy on SU Alumni Use of Recreation Facilities